Saturday, March 15, 2008

Victoria Park

Today our adventure began on our way to Victoria Park. We got a hot chocolate and headed down the road. When we arrived there were many dogs including a shcaunzher mix. We spotted a few cardinals and mallards. Some had inter breded a Mallard x Northern Shoveler. I forgot to bring my camera though so you cant see if I'm correct or not. But the most fun was wishing our dog Max a very Happy Birthday. He is one year in our years and three years in dog years. I think max had a great time meeting other dogs and chasing Canada Geese. We all had a blast including Max. See you next time on Nature.
Birdman

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy birthday Max! Hope you liked your peanut butter bone.

Birdman said...

Hello,
ruth-I'm sure Max enjoyed his birthday.
Goodbye,
Birdman

Miss Denise said...

Hi Sam...
I really like all your blogs! We miss you and Jesse back here at Children's Church at Scottsdale First. I used to have a pug! Her name was Punky. She was a great dog but I really understand what you mean about the snoring! Easter was beautiful here in the desert...you would love all the flowers that have popped out...Keep in touch! Miss Denise <><