Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Koinonia Christian Academy

Sorry I haven't done a blog post in a while, it was because I had a lot of homework lately. Anyway after this Christmas break I have been going to KCA because I was being bullied in my old school. My teacher is Mrs. Collard and I've made 5 friends there; Aaron, Jonathan, Josiah, Max and Wolfgang. My birthday was January 12th and I had a party on January 17th. Unfortunately Aaron couldn't come, but we still had fun. The party started at 1:00pm and everyone arrived on time. First we played hockey for about an hour, Wolfgang and Max were very good. Then we went inside and ate, Max made us laugh! Next we played the Nintendo Wii, we played Wii Sports, we all increased our skill level about 50 points. Then we played Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. We unlocked high jump and set some world records. We had a lot of fun, then everyone left accept Josiah so we played the Wii again. We unlocked Archery and played floor hockey and Magnetix. It was a lot of fun, then Josiah left at 8.
Thank you guys for the gifts, they are awesome!
Goodbye,
Birdman

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I am happy that you like your new school. I liked the pictures of your party on FaceBook. I hope you got the email I sent for your birthday. Your mom told me about your email problems.

Birdman said...

Hello,

Ruth-Sorry, I didn't get an e-mail from you about my birthday. Somebody hacked onto my e-mail and changed the password. I'm sure it was nice though so thank you.

Goodbye,
Birdman